Dan Weedin Presents Programs LIVE
Keynote Speaking/Workshops – Major Topics
- Changing the Game: Converting occupational risk into opportunities to grow – How to change the culture of your occupational health and safety management in your organization to not only save you money and reduce your liability risk; but to improve morale, heighten productivity, and enhance your reputation.
- Bounce Back: How to become a resilient organization after crisis - How to prepare, plan, and practice to survive and thrive any crisis.
- Boiling the Frog: Is your business being cooked and you don’t even know it? – Creating crisis balance to keep your business out of hot water
- Beyond Fires & Floods – A comprehensive look at emerging risks and strategies to avoid, mitigate, and respond.
- The Consultants Cook Book – A series of presentations meant to dramatically accelerate business and development for consultants.
- Storytelling Secrets for Better Business Presentations – Using stories to effectively and powerfully herald your message
- Jokers Wild – Using humor to dramatically advance your message in any setting
- America Empresarial (Bogota, Colombia)
- Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce
- Seattle Sonics and Storm (NBA-WNBA)
- State Farm Insurance
- Oklahoma City Thunder (NBA)
- Parker Lumber Company
- Builders Supply of Palm Springs
- Toastmasters International
- Miss Washington Scholarship Organization
- Puget Sound Association of Financial Planners
- EHL Insurance
- Biz Enrich
“Dan is hard working, energetic and fun. As a presenter he is engaging and dynamic. He provides a blend of high content and creativity that keeps his audiences wanting more!”
- Ed Tate, 2000 World Champion of Public Speaking
“Dan was one of our international speakers at “Occupational Health and Safety Management Summit 2011”. He is not just an excellent speaker on his field –knowledgeable, energetic, inspirational- but also a great partner. He was absolutely committed with all the activities and elements that were part of the event: the logistic, the presentation and speech, the marketing, media and communication activities etc. If you want to have not just a speaker, but also a partner, there is no doubt: You have to contact Dan Weedin.”
- Maria Angelica Guzman, America Empresarial
“Dan is a talented speaker and prides himself as a great trainer in the “art” of public speaking and presentations. I recommend Dan without reservation to any organization looking for a dynamic individual who will inspire and teach valuable skills in the art of public speaking and presentation.”
- Chris Fryar, Director of Sales – Seattle Sonics (NBA) and Seattle Storm (WNBA)
“I am a frequent speaker at management conferences around the world. In reviewing my notes from Dan’s workshop I found seventeen techniques and ideas I will use in future presentations. The workshop was an excellent investment of my time. I fully expect the techniques will result in measurable improvements in the formal evaluations completed by participants at my presentations.”
- Steve Garfein, RPM Systems Corporation
“Excellent! I was able to take things that will benefit me in all aspects of my life.”
- Jennifer Lemus, Sound Transit (Seattle, WA)
“Dan’s conference session was absolutely interesting, motivating, complete and innovative. I didn’t expect to find myself in the presence of a true leader with excellent command of the stage, skilled with words, and with the ability to make himself so easily understood.”
- Maritza Castro, America Empresarial