It’s easier than you think and the most important thing you can do for the health of your business
Join Dan Weedin for what might be the most important hour you will spend this year to assure the health of your business.
When: March 1st at 10:00 AM PST / 1:00 PM EST – 60 minutes
How: Interactive webinar that will be recorded and emailed to you with all templates and visuals that are discussed. Even if you can’t be there in person, you will get the entire webinar to watch at your convenience.
Why: So you can prevent a crisis from crippling your business!
Natural disasters like hurricanes, earthquakes, and floods make the national news headlines. As much as these are destructive forces to your ability to operate your business, there are other perils that get overlooked. Examples include:
- Loss of power and connectivity
- Cyber crime
- Employee issues like lawsuits, injuries, and bad behavior
- Damage to property
- Workplace violence
- Hazardous spills
- Economic uncertainty
- Riot and civil commotion
- Loss of key personnel
I’ve estimated that even a minor crisis will cost a business as much as $75,000 in addition to insurance. The hidden cost of a crisis and what you lose while responding to it get lost in the shuffle and can never be replaced. By avoiding a crisis to begin with, you will save tens of thousands of dollars at a minimum. At most, you will save your business and potentially millions of dollars.
In this webinar, you will walk away with:
- An easy to implement crisis plan for any small business that will immediately improve your ability to avoid disaster.
- A communication strategy to quickly and efficiently communicate with employees, customers, supply chain, investors, and the media.
- Suggestions on how to improve your insurance program to both save money and enhance your protection.
- A list of the most dangerous perils you face in today’s business climate and how to avoid them.
- Recommendations on how to easily ensure long-term sustainability of your crisis plan to avoid it from becoming obsolete.
This webinar is designed for any business and speaks directly to the small business owner who doesn’t have the time or the expertise to do this on their own. In just one hour, you will have exponentially improved your ability to elude the pain of a crisis; lessen the impact of the ones that do occur; and turn your business risk into opportunity.
BONUS: First 7 registrants will receive a free 15-minute consultation on anything related to this topic. Decoder rings sent by email….
© 2013 Dan Weedin. All Rights Reserved