Change is inevitable and necessary. As your business and career develops, it’s essential that you keep your web presence update. I think this is iteration #4 since 2005 when I started, but who’s counting, right? I’m thankful for having a tremendous partner in Jennergy, Inc. Jenn Putnam, Alan Luder, and Chris Blair simply rock! This post is to keep you apprised of my changes and how you can gain value. I believe the new presence is more user friendly, offers more solutions for you, and shoes a sleeker me (minus 13 pounds)! That’s always important;)
Here are the changes you can check out…
1. Revised home page. This is basically landing page for you to go find exactly what you need in consulting, speaking, mentoring, or resources.
2. Revised consulting page. Find new programs on crisis leadership, testimonials, free resources, and more.
3. Mentoring. I’m one of only 33 accredited Master Mentors in the world for Alan Weiss. If you’re a consultant and want to be part of the best professional community in the world, contact me.
4. Insurance professionals. I help insurance professionals dramatically accelerate their business growth, enhance their careers, and help them improve life balance.
5. Linked In. See my revised Linked In profile. I left this stagnant for too long and it grew stale. I hope you find this a better guide to learn more about me. Feel free to reach out and add me as a contact.
6. Free resources. Find your way through many articles, white papers, and interviews to save you time, money, and frustration on your insurance, or to become a better speaker and entrepreneur.
I always welcome your comments and suggestions.
© 2011 Dan Weedin. All Rights Reserved