My professional mentor, Alan Weiss, will be conducting one of his Almost Free events here in Seattle on May 2nd. Registration is now online and ready to roll! Register by clicking here
Alan is the author of well over 40 books related to solo practitioner consulting, most notably Million Dollar Consulting. His events are full of tremendous value for consultants. Here is a sneak peak of what you will walk away from this “almost fee” event with…
Whether you are beginning in the profession or a veteran needing a boost, you’ll find a fast-paced, entertaining, and pragmatic session that will include:
- Finding buyers in times of volatility.
- Framing buyers’ issues quickly.
- Isolating your highest potential constituency and achieving high penetration.
- Creating a fast track to your highest fees for clients.
- Improving self-esteem.
- Improving use of time.
- Overcoming the four primary objections.
- Improving the “language of the sale.”
- Creating “bullet proof” proposals, based on my new book Million Dollar Proposals.
To register and reserve your spot, click here. The events I’ve gone to in Boston and Los Angeles have sold out. Space is limited, so don’t delay. Your investment of $125 will be returned to you exponentially. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
© 2012 Dan Weedin. All Rights Reserved