Cyber Webinars: October 3, 12, and 19
October is National Cyber Security Month
Cyber liability and security of your assets is the most dangerous peril to your profitability and business continuation. CEOs and business owners understand how to use their computers, mobile devices, and the power of the cloud to boost performance and efficiency, yet few understand the exposures and hazards that they create for the company.
Small and medium size businesses are targeted the most. The reason? They’re low-hanging fruit and the picking is easy for cyber criminals. If the largest and most sophisticated corporations can be exposed to cyber liability, so can you. This webinar is not about elimination of the risk because that’s impossible. Rather, it’s a comprehensive plan on how to optimize your preparation and readiness to be resilient.
The webinar is ideal for the person in charge of controlling and financing risk in your company. Whomever is responsible for the business continuation and insurance in your company should register today and reserve a seat at this all important webinar (three dates available). The future of your business may very well depend on it…
Protecting Your Company to Infinity & Beyond
Dates: October 3, 2017 / October 12, 2017 / October 19, 2017
(Note: All three webinars are identical. You only need to attend one of them)
Time: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm PST (2:00 to 3:00 pm EST)
Platform: Video webinar through my private Zoom page. All you have to do is log in with credentials you’ll receive after registering.
Fees: $50 per person before September 15th. After September 15th, it’s $125 per person.
REGISTER today and reserve your spot.
What You Get
- 60 minutes of discussion on strategies and tactics to control and finance the growing threat to realizing your company’s objectives and business growth
- A workbook to use during the webinar to create your own company cyber plan
- Techniques to prevent, control and minimize your cyber risk
- Methods on how to most effectively finance and insure your liability from cyber perils
- A sustainable model to keep current moving forward
- The opportunity to ask questions and get immediate answers during the webinar
You insure your company for perils like fire, theft, and liability. The most insidious and worrisome peril of cyber liability often gets minimized or ignored. Protect your company assets and financial statement. Join your peers in this important program.
© 2017 Toro Consulting, Inc. All Rights Reserved