Welcome to the most powerful and dynamic program I’ve ever created for business owners and executive leaders on unleashing your vast potential and maximizing your own unique talent and that of those around you.
My concept of the “open gate” is that unlike dogs, we as humans often tether ourselves inside our own personal gates and due to our own self-imposed limitations and fears, choose not to risk going through the open gate in front of us. The results include dissatisfaction, low self-esteem, poor leadership, bad morale, inefficiencies, and boredom. Bottom line is you and your business leave money and talent on the table.
Here are the Top 10 business results we’ll work on throughout the program:
- Helping you to become more visionary in your strategic thinking. We will push you out of the gate towards thinking bigger, better, and “badder.” Regardless of your size and industry, you can maximize your value and skills through improved self-confidence, language, and self-discipline.
- Rapidly improving your communications and influencing skills to better inspire your employees and increase productivity.
- Enhancing your company’s branding and messaging to reach your audience with greater influence.
- Arm you with techniques and tactics to accelerate professional development and training results for your managers and staff.
- Eliminating “Organizational Amnesia,” so that your business won’t suffer with any transitions.
- Enhancing your ability to effectively use 21st century marketing tools to communicate your message.
- Positioning your business to be a “destination” organization so you can more effectively recruit new talent.
- Quickly and easily provide you with strategies and tactics on improving your life and work balance. We will turn you into an expert juggler so you never drop any of those balls!
- Strengthen your own “muscle memory” through better habits and behaviors that will lead directly to achieving your goals and dreams.
- Significantly improving your own metrics for success and accountability.
This 12-month Program for Entrepreneurs and Executives has been designed to:
I’ve worked with countless small business owners and executives on strategy, communications, leadership, and growth. Out of that work, I’ve designed a program to help you squeeze every bit of talent out of you, your employees, and your company. This will result in a richer and more rewarding life experience for you, your employees, and your valued clients.
|Challenge you to abandon the fears and trepidation that holds you back from taking risks and realizing rewards.
||The result is you enjoy a life free of stress and anxiety while achieving your dreams.
|Provide you with a broader, more global perspective of your business. It’s easy to get myopic and constrained. We all need guidance to help us reach our potential.
||The result is you will maximize your ability to boost revenue and exponentially grow because your worldview has become an open gate!
|Enhance your leadership skills as a business owner, entrepreneur, or executive.
||The result is by being more skilled in communicating and influencing, you will unleash your employees to improve themselves and rapidly improve your business.
|Enhanced thought leadership skills. What does this mean? If you’re asking, that’s why you need to be here. Your clients want to work with thought leaders. Find out how to position yourself as one.
||The result is by being an object of interest, you will generate more opportunities where people seek you out, not the other way around.
|Guidance in developing a personally tailored intellectual property game plan (includes publishing and speaking).
||The result is the more people see your work and value, the more people you will help run through their open gate, and the more personal reward you will achieve.
Here’s how the Program works:
- The heart of the program is three live, dynamic and exclusive full-day Unleashed Out of the Yard experiences. These will be streamed live and available to all registrants, however everyone is invited and encouraged to attend. The sessions will all be in the Seattle area in 2015, however we will look to move around in the future. The first session will be held in mid-January.
- In between these live events, we’ll have four virtual and interactive webinar workshops. The focus will be on a key concept or best practice, sharing experiences, and engaging in valuable Q&A. These are not boring slide shows. You will see me live broadcasting from the palatial studios of Toro Consulting, Incorporated…with Captain Jack at my feet.
- Live sessions and webinars will be recorded available to you on a private members only site for unlimited review as long as you are a member.
- Each month, I’ll send you exclusive material and resources to augment our discussions and prepare you for future ones. These will be available to members only.
- Dogs run in packs. You’ll go through this program with peers and colleagues, who will become trusted advisors, friends, and partners in your professional and personal growth and development. It’s always more fun to be unleashed and running together.
Day 1 – The Unleashed Mindset (mid-January)
- How to maximize strengths & talents both for yourself and your team. Self-assessments, exercises, and case studies will guide you through this section.
- The Invisible Fence Syndrome: How to think bigger, not just for you but also for your entire company.
- Being the Lead Dog. Leadership skill development and training from influencing to delegating to time and email management skills.
- How to build and boost even greater self-esteem and self-confidence to eradicate the negative fear that shackles us.
- Setting expectations and metrics for success in your organization.
Day 2 – Building the Pack (mid-May)
- The Holy Grail: Recruiting and hiring better and more talented people to grow your team.
- Generations in the workplace. How to assure diversity in ideas, concepts, strategies, and tactics.
- Creating your own dynamic mentoring and accountability programs. This includes turning you into an exceptional “head coach.”
- Creating a positive and rewarding life-work balance for everyone in your organization.
- Perpetuation: What’s your exit plan and how will you get paid?
Day 3 – Barking to Be Heard: Marketing & Revenue Generation Strategies (mid-September)
- The Bark: How to improve your language to become more persuasive.
- Creating a bone-crunching value proposition that exemplifies how you improve the condition of others.
- Garage Band to Rock Stars: Building a potent sales team that is based on delivering great value.
- Social Media and Web sites…marketing for this century.
- Creating a value mentality within your entire organization.
Here is the pricing for a one-year membership for the Private Unleashed Pack, including everything detailed above:
Until September 15: $3,950 per person (a 20% discount)
September 16 – October 15: $4,450 for the first person, $3,950 for each additional person from your company (a 15% discount).
After October 16: $4,950 for your company first registration. All registrants from your organization after the first one are $3,950.
You have two options for payment: in full, or in equal halves 30 days apart. I accept all major credit cards, business checks, and cash flown in my homing pigeon.
OFFICIAL START – January 1, 2015
Bonus for all registrants prior to November 13th…
I will host a complimentary 2015 Unleashed Strategy Session to:
- Debrief on 2014 – The good, the bad, the ugly, and how to finish fast. December is NOT a throw away month!
- Begin strategizing, goal setting, and creating objectives for 2015
- Discuss and game plan the most important business issues you are likely to face, including the Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare), Technology, and Regulations.
This is available for all registrants and it will also be recorded.
The Inner Circle:
I will host a group of no more than 10 people at an exclusive, intimate dinner the night before each of the three workshops at an outstanding Seattle restaurant. Members will enjoy incredible cuisine, drink excellent wine, and have great conversation. There may even be a special cigar bar opportunity for those that enjoy them. It’ll be the same group each dinner, creating a natural “best practices pack.” As an added bonus for this group, I’ll also host private conference calls with you, as a group, approximately one week after each live event to assure implementation and help out with accountability. So consider this wide-open gate – three special dinners, private conversation with me, trusted relationships with your peers, and added accountability with private conference calls with me. The investment? Simply an additional $750. First come, first served.
Please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that you can assure your spot!
If after the first workshop (mid-January 2015) you are not completely satisfied, you may request your money back, and we will refund it without question. The window is immediately after the first workshop. Not the next day, or the next week or month. If you feel that this program is not for you, just tell Dan after the first session, and your money will be returned.
© 2014 Dan Weedin. All Rights Reserved